Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Right now James:
* Can hold his head up really well.
* Enjoys laying on a blanket, sitting on the couch, rocking in his swing, or cuddling with mommy and daddy during his awake time.
* He still cannot sleep well during the day. I will have to post some pictures of what our house looks like...blankets, towels, etc. hanging from every window!
* He smiles at just about anyone or anything!
* Rolling over is his new goal. He gets so close, but can't quite figure out how to tuck his arm under him.
* Baths are starting to be fun. He still hates being cold when he gets out, though.
* Is beginning his new adventure of staying home with daddy full time during the summer.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Because the new couch is green and the livingroom color doesn't quite match, we decided to do one tan accent wall where the couch is sitting. Here is that wall once it was painted. The color is Cracker Bitz from Olympic.
Here is a shot of the sectional up against the newly painted wall.
The recliner is so cozy and relaxing.
James loves books. I've found that the corner of the sectional offers a convenient way for him to enjoy his books. I can tuck this long accordian book into the spaces between the sections and it entertains him for quite a while.
The little man just discovered his tongue. He really thinks he is hot stuff when he sits in the cocrner of the sectional.
Thanks for looking at my pictures!