Wow. 3 months old already?
Right now James:
* Can hold his head up really well.
* Enjoys laying on a blanket, sitting on the couch, rocking in his swing, or cuddling with mommy and daddy during his awake time.
* He still cannot sleep well during the day. I will have to post some pictures of what our house looks like...blankets, towels, etc. hanging from every window!
* He smiles at just about anyone or anything!
* Rolling over is his new goal. He gets so close, but can't quite figure out how to tuck his arm under him.
* Baths are starting to be fun. He still hates being cold when he gets out, though.
* Is beginning his new adventure of staying home with daddy full time during the summer.