Monday, June 1, 2009

Mohawk Baby

I used to roll my eyes and make fun of mothers who made their babies hair into a curl on the top of their heads after bathtime. But, I also secretly longed for a time when I would be able to humiliate my own baby in the same way. Last night my dream finally came true!


Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks? For those of you who haven't gotten the pleasure of meeting James, I should tell you that he is just as sweet and happy as he looks in the pictures. Rod and I (and the rest of our families) are so blessed to have him in our lives.

5 comments:

Cat said...

That is so cute! I've never rolled my eyes o_O about the 'hawk...I think it's super cute!

GAC said...

Too cute! He just gets cuter by the day, I think. I'm sure you agree! :-)

Kimmy said...

I swore I had commented on this one! This is too cute

Amy said...

This is a great photo that will make a memorable scrapbook page. Can't wait to kiss those cute cheeks.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

hahaa, I love it.. its fun messing with their hair! He looks like a cupie doll! :)