* He is starting to pull himself to a standing position.
* James still needs a lot of sleep. He typically takes 2 2-hr naps and 1 1-hr nap every day.
* He usually gets up in the middle of the night for a bottle. I think we could probably wean him off this habit, but I like it because when he drinks a bottle at 2 he sleeps at least until 6:30. If not, he will wake up between 5 and 5:30.
* He says "mama" a lot, but I'm not convinced that he knows what it means.
* Learning is clearly something that he absolutely loves. It is so much fun watching him explore his world!