Sunday, December 20, 2009

9 months old

I know that I'm getting bad about blogging but I am really trying to keep up with it despite my crazy schedule. Can you believe that our sweet baby James is already 9 months old? He is just as cute as ever! Over the past month he has met several milestones:
* He now has EIGHT teeth!
* He is cruising along the furniture as fast as his little legs can go.
* In addition to mama he now says byebye and dada (more like "blabla").
* Our long-legged boy is wearing 12 month pants but he can still fit into some of his 6 month shirts.
* James has become a daddy's boy over the past couple of weeks. He is happiest when he is playing with Rod.
* He shakes his head a lot. I'm not sure exactly what it means because he does it while eating, whenever music plays, and sometimes when he wants to get our attention. Whatever the case, it gets a laugh almost every time!