...so many things. I don't have the time to type them all out here. But, I will give you my top 10 in no particular order.
1) My husband. He's a great guy and I'm lucky to have him. I am especially glad that he still likes me after almost 15 years! I know he is going to be a wonderful daddy, it's going to be so much fun watching him fill that new role.
2) My family. I can't name every one of them. But, I will say that I love 'em all despite their quirks!
3) My baby. Although he is LAZY, I still love him and cannot wait to meet him and kiss his little cheeks. I do wish he would move around more. Every day I feel flutters, but no major kicks or jabs yet. I know I will be wishing for some peace a little later in the pregnancy, I just get frustrated when I can feel him wiggle around but Rod still can't really feel him from the outside.
4) My cats. I know I'm thankful for them. Right now I can't remember why. Beasley just put a hole in my leg with his claws, Smeagol keeps walking in front of the computer screen, and Precious is trying to devour a plastic bag.
5) My home. For those of you who haven't been in our house, small doesn't even begin to describe it. The rooms are TINY. We still have a lot of remodeling stuff to do to it. But, in the field I work in I have become acutely aware of how quickly people are losing their homes in this economy. I am thankful that I have a place to live and Rod and I can call it our own.
6) My friends. They are spread out across the country, but I take comfort in knowing that they are here for me.
7) My job. I have a terrific boss and wonderful coworkers. I have also met some great friends through my job. Another bonus is that I love the work I do!
8) The holiday season. I love everything about it.
9) The internet. Because many of my friends live in it. I also enjoy having the world at my fingertips anytime day or night.
10) The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade that starts...right now!!!