Well, I was going to post a belly shot for you but the batteries in my camera are dead. Instead I will give you some random information.
1) Whenever I sit down I feel the baby pressing on the under side of my ribs. It feels weird, but cool!
2) Don't ever make this broccoli cheddar soup: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Broccoli-Cheese-Soup-VI/Detail.aspx. I spent about 45 minutes making it this evening only to send the whole pot down the garbage disposal.
3) I've been using this site called Swagbucks for doing internet searches (instead of my old standby Google). I would strongly encourage you to check it out! I've been getting gift cards to Starbucks and Amazon. The points add up quickly! http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=204740.
4) Tomorrow morning I have to go get my blood drawn to make sure the glucose meter is giving me accurate readings. I can't believe there isn't a better way of testing it than taking more of my blood.
5) TiVo is awesome. I love having my favorite shows ready for me to watch them whenever I want. I am looking forward to new episodes of The Office and American Idol this week.
So, what's new with you?