(Sorry the pictures aren't spaced right...blogger is giving me a fit!)
2) Due to doctor's orders, I have to stay home and "rest" until the baby comes. I am trying to work from home a little. I spent a lot of time on the computer doing emails, playing on Facebook, checking my message boards, etc.
3) Rod has been so awesome about helping around the house. He has taken over laundry duty temporarily which has been great for me. I wanted to help him out in any way I could so I helped him enter some student work into his gradebook.
5) For lunch Lindsey and I split a sub from Jerry's. It was sooo good!
7) For an afternoon snack I enjoyed some Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream.
8) I even got some scrapping time in...unusual for the middle of a day on a Thursday!
9) Lindsey gave me some grapefruit. I peeled one and ate half of it before dinner. Unfortunately, it gave me heartburn. It was worth it!
11) Rod bought this video camera off of Ebay so we have a way to easily videotape our new munchkin and transfer the videos onto the web. I spent a little time playing around with the camera so I could learn all of its handy features.