Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First tooth and other pictures from the last week.

I think I spent about 45 minutes on Sunday trying to get a picture of James' two new teeth. Believe it or not, this was the best shot I could get. Besides getting his first teeth last week, James also got his first cold over the weekend. That's why his little nose was runny in this picture.

James loves to read books with his daddy. His favorite book right now is called Baby's Sensations. He likes to chew on the butterfly's wings and listen to the bird squawk.

Eating a banana for the first time out of the little mesh feeder. He liked that a lot!

Swimming with Daddy at Great-Aunt Lori's house. He kicked and kicked like a little frog in the water.

4 comments:

Cat said...

I've never seen that mesh thing! Does it clean up well?

jinxi~ aka angi said...

He is a natural in the water and with a book in his hands for sure.. a very well rounded lil fella!

I hope ya'll are feeling better real soon!

Brooke said...

Cat, the mesh thing is awesome but it is hard to clean. I always make sure rinse it right away then throw it in the dishwasher.

Angi, it's funny that you say he is well-rounded. I was just feeling guilty earlier today for not exposing him to as many different things as I want to. Sometimes I think he gets bored. But, I do try to get him out of the house at least once a day.

GAC said...

What a cutie.

Love the lil teethies!

We had those mesh thingies. Loved them. But they were really gross to clean up!!!!