Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy baby pictures!

James really enjoys eating REAL food now. He thinks he is hot stuff in his high chair.

He is a little too short for the high chair. The tray is right at his mouth level so he always slimes it with baby food.

He looked like such a big boy in his polo shirt and shorts.

How precious is my little man? His eyes looked so blue with that hat. Of course, it took a lot of goofy faces to get a smile out of him because he was quite annoyed with the hat.


This little lion is his favorite toy EVER. Whenever he is grumpy, I show him the lion and he immediately starts laughing and reaches out for it. He loves to suck on the poor lion's face.

9 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

He's so BIG!!! :)

Kimmy said...

Oh these are all so cute of James! He looks so big and more grown up. We feed Sam in the bumbo chair with tray, because he is too short too.

Cat said...

Those are all so very cute!

Angela said...

He is big. :) I love the polo and shorts...some of my favorite outfits on Troy. :) Those trays are way too high. I wish they could be adjustable. Love the pictures! He looks a lot like you! :)

GAC said...

My little grand-nephew isn't so little any more! These pictures are precious!

Together We Save said...

Sweet pictures.

Cherie said...

I love all of the pictures of your precious son! we can't wait to see you guys again :)

Kimmy said...

What's his favorite food so far that yall have tried?

Oh and no story on the cake hat, I didn't buy it. I felt the need to promote her a wee bit since she made Sam that hat for free. :) Do you do Halloween? Is there a costume planned out yet?

jinxi~ aka angi said...

oh my goshhh I cant believe Im so far behind on your blog and seeing your lil mans CUTE lil face!

He is really changing and so darn happy! You are truly a lucky Momma!

ps: The pic of him gnawing on the highchair PRICELESS!!!