Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's coming along!

During Rod's Thanksgiving break he started working on the nursery (I can't remember if I already mentioned that or not). Anyway, the room was filled with a lot of junk so he spent several hours getting everything out of there. Then he went to Lowe's and got paint matched to the bedding set we picked out.

This picture shows the first coat of paint...looks pretty good, doesn't it?



Sometime during the 8 hours I was at work that day, he decided to tear the carpeting out. Here is a picture of the floors after the carpet was removed. Hopefully over Christmas break he will put the other coat of paint on the walls and clean up the floors.

4 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

Oh, I remember those days! Mine are 21, 18 & 16. It goes by so fast. Enjoy the decorating and planning.
Lucky you!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Wow, I got goosebumps.. Its coming right along. Keep up the good work! I love the wood floors!

Kimmy said...

now that i see the floor, i like the hardwood in there.

Cat said...

That will be SOOO pretty when it's all done! It look so good already!