Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still Sick

Last evening I could tell my fever was starting to go up again. I took my tenperature and found that I had a fever of 101.1. I looked it up online to see how high it could go without being harmful to the baby. Several sites said 101 or 103. Then I looked again at the paper my doctor gave me and it said to NEVER let my fever get above 100.4!

Of course, that freaked me out and had me thinking that I was slowly baking my baby to death. :( Once I got my brain to work again, I took some Tylenol and put a cold cloth on my forehead. Within about 30 minutes, I was able to bring my fever down to 99.7.

So, I spent pretty much the entire night trying to keep my fever below a dangerous level while not overdosing on Tylenol. Thankfully, my fever broke around 5AM and I'm starting to feel much better. Now that I'm in a clearer state of mind, I'm thinking that I PROBABLY did not bake my baby. :)

2 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Awww Im glad it finally broke. No more baking babies thoughts for you missy.. take care and hugs!

Cat said...

Well, there IS a muffin in the oven though!