Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Fun!

I told you last week about some of my plans for the weekend, so I thought I would share a few pictures today.

Jeremy, Lindsey, and I had so much fun at the fair on Thursday. He got to see chickens, ducks, rabbits, pigs (and their tiny piglets), cows, goats, sheep, horses, miniature donkeys, emus, ox, alpacas, turkeys, and peacocks. He really seemed to enjoy looking at each of the animals. At the end he asked if he could go on a ride, so he rode this motorcycle thing that went around in circles. Jeremy was so grateful and kept thanking me for taking him to the fair. He is such a sweetie!

Here is a picture of Jeremy and Lindsey looking at the rabbits.


Saturday, Rod and I drove to Lancaster for the Sight and Sound Theater's presentation of "In the Beginning". It was pretty good. The traffic around Lancaster was ridiculous, though.

Sunday, I took our little brother through Big Brothers Big Sisters to the pumpkin cannon. He enjoyed shooting pumpkins, corn, and apples at the targets.

4 comments:

Cecelia---Sis---Mom said...

Sounds like a great weekend. I love fairs, especially the animals.

Cece

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you kept busy, that's for sure! What fun! Hope you're feeling much better!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Wow, that pumpkin cannon thing looks COOL! Glad the weekend rocked Brooke!!!

ps: I tagged you on my blog! ;)

Cat said...

OOH! That cannon would be awesome!